Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Jump River on Riley Road
- Price County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921; rehabilitated 1970
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.46306, -90.57583 (decimal degrees)
45°27'47" N, 90°34'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/689515/5037250 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Jump River Fire Tower NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 34911 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com