Fish Pond Bridge
The bridge was moved to this location, to span a little artificial pond.
Photo taken by Robert Thompson
BH Photo #180330
This bridge is currently in place in a town park in the village of Mountain, Wisconsin, spanning a shallow artificial fish pond about 30 feet around. The bridge was apparently moved to the current location, but it is not known where the bridge was originally located. No plaques, displays or signs tell of the bridge or it's history.
- Bridge over Unnamed artificial fish pond
- Oconto County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians
- - Wisconsin Bridge & Iron Co. of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- This is a riveted Pony Truss bridge that was disassembled by drilling out rivets and moved. At reassembly, the removed rivets were replaced with stove bolts and nuts.
- Also called
- Old Pony Truss Bridge in Mountain, Wisconsin
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.18012, -88.47345 (decimal degrees)
45°10'48" N, 88°28'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/384234/5004015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46403 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2014: Updated by Luke: Added category "Relocated"
- October 3, 2010: Added by Robert Thompson