The Pointe Covered Bridge 49-42-c
The Pointe Covered Bridge
The Five Shovelmen
Photo taken by Reinhard Mueller in June 2013
BH Photo #315511
This is a beautiful covered bridge located in Evans-Bosshard Park
- Multiple Kingpost through truss bridge over Beaver Creek on Park vehicles, Bikes, snowmobiles and pedestrians
- Sparta, Monroe County, Wisconsin
- built to replace a bridge in the same location
- - The Five Shovelmen of Sparta, Wisconsin
- Multiple Kingpost through truss
Length of largest span: 48.0 ft.
Total length: 76.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.0 ft.
- 830 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 49-42-c (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 65909 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2015: Added by Reinhard Mueller