Mary Morrow Covered Bridge 49-42-d
Mary Morrow at Dusk
The Mary Morrow Covered Bridge captured in the evening from the Morrow Home bank
Photo taken by Reinhard Mueller in June 2014
BH Photo #315509
This is an authentic Town Lattice with real wooden treenails holding all connections
- Town lattice truss bridge over Beaver Creek on Pedestrians, Snowmobiles, Bikes
- Sparta, Monroe County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- It was built to replace a failing bridge in the winter of 2013-2014
- - The Five Shovelmen of Sparta, Wisconsin
- Town lattice through truss
Length of largest span: 48.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.94030, -90.80882 (decimal degrees)
43°56'25" N, 90°48'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/675853/4867575 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 830 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 49-42-D (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 65911 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 29, 2015: Updated by Luke: Mapped
- February 8, 2015: Added by Reinhard Mueller