Abandoned CNW - Kinnickinnic River Bridge
Abandoned Kinnickinnic River Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in June 2014
BH Photo #285591
Much is curious about this bridge, such as why it exists and why its missing a span currently.
- Abandoned deck plate girder bridge over Kinnickinnic River on Abandoned Chicago & Northwestern Railroad
- Wisconsin, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
- Built 1940
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 25.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
Listed as a contributing resource to a designated historic district on the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.99348, -87.93455 (decimal degrees)
42°59'37" N, 87°56'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/423818/4760515 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61371 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 22, 2014: Updated by John Marvig: added build date
- June 16, 2014: New photos from John Marvig
- June 14, 2014: Added by John Marvig