Peshtigo Paper Mill Railroad Bridge
Barrel shot, looking southwest
Gated off for your protection
Photo taken by Robert Thompson in June 2010
BH Photo #168191
This bridge carried a railroad spur north across the Peshtigo River to service a now-demolished paper mill.
- Pony truss bridge over Peshtigo River on Abandoned Railroad Track
- Peshtigo, Marinette County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1905
- - Rail-to-trail
- Wisconsin & Michigan Railroad (W&M)
- 4 span pony truss
Length of largest span: 95.0 ft.
Total length: 330.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.05267, -87.74609 (decimal degrees)
45°03'10" N, 87°44'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/441250/4989072 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Marinette West
- 600 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45536 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 30, 2016: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- January 9, 2014: Updated by Robert Thompson: CHanged status: bridge closed to all access.
- April 22, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Wisconsin & Michigan Railroad", "Railroad"
- June 19, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Rail-to-trail"
- June 18, 2012: New photos from Robert Thompson
- August 28, 2011: New photo from Robert Thompson
- January 17, 2011: New photos from Robert Thompson
- June 22, 2010: Added by Robert Thompson