East Twin River Bridge
It's coming down
Sad to see.
Photo taken by J.R. Manning in October 2007
BH Photo #111608
Bascule bridge was replaced with a UCEB
- Former Bascule bridge over East Twin River on 22nd Street in Two Rivers
- Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949
Length of largest span: 97.4 ft.
Total length: 282.5 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.15361, -87.56353 (decimal degrees)
44°09'13" N, 87°33'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/454935/4889088 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Two Rivers
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 34819 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 18, 2011: Updated by Robert Thompson: Bridge in photos is actially the 22nd St. Bridge.
- January 20, 2011: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- February 8, 2008: New photo from J.R. Manning