McGilvray Road Bridge No. 4
Photos taken July 1987 by Martin Stupich for the Historic American Engineering Record
BH Photo #109012
- Two-span bowstring truss bridge over a tributary of Black River on Old McGilvray Road in Van Loon Wildlife Area
- La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1907 by the the La Crosse Bridge & Steel Co.
- - Charles Horton
- La Crosse Bridge & Steel Co.
- Bowstring pony truss
Total length: 131.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.02311, -91.32056 (decimal degrees)
44°01'23" N, 91°19'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/634596/4875810 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 34796 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 12, 2015: New photos from J.R. Manning
- March 2, 2010: Updated by Matthew Lohry: Updated GPS coordinates
- June 18, 2009: Essay added by J.R. Manning
- April 3, 2005: Posted new photos