Abandoned La Crosse River Railroad Bridge
One sign calls this a foot trail and a no trespassing sign says its not.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over La Crosse River on Abandoned Milwaukee Road
- La Crosse, La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW; CMStP&P; CMStP)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 215.0 ft.
Total length: 50.0 ft.
- Also called
- Abandoned MILW - La Crosse River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.81939, -91.25381 (decimal degrees)
43°49'10" N, 91°15'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/640424/4853295 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- La Crescent
- Inventory number
- BH 53006 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 12, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- November 24, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- August 15, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Railroad"
- July 27, 2012: Added by Luke Harden