CP - Bridge #C-494
CP Bridge #C-494
Photo taken by John Marvig in November 2020
BH Photo #485960
Bridge appears to be in incredibly poor condition, and carries crude oil.
- Slab bridge over Unnamed Tributary of La Crosse River on Canadian Pacific Railway
- La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- - Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW)
Length of largest span: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
- Also called
- MILW Bridge #C-494
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.86623, -91.14186 (decimal degrees)
43°51'58" N, 91°08'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/649310/4858693 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91245 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2020: New photos from John Marvig