La Crosse River State Trail - Dutch Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in October 2012
BH Photo #241261
Old C&NW Railroad grade converted to a bike/pedestrian path.
- Quadrangular Through truss bridge over Dutch Creek on La Crosse River State Trail (former C&NW RR)
- Bangor, La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1913
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Quadrangular lattice through truss
Span length: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
- Also called
- CNW - Dutch Creek Bridge
C&NW Bridge #618
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.88989, -90.99456 (decimal degrees)
43°53'24" N, 90°59'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/661082/4861597 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53869 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2020: New photos from John Marvig
- November 24, 2013: New photos from John Marvig
- October 9, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added bridge type.
- October 9, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Rail-to-trail", "Chicago & North Western Railway"