Great River State Trail - La Crosse River Bridge (N)
Build date provided by C&NW bridge records at the Chicago & North Western Railway Historical Society archives
- Quadrangular lattice through truss bridge over La Crossse River on Trail
- Onalaska, La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1913; Abandoned in the 1970s; Converted to trail ?
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Lattice through truss
Span length: 134.0 ft.
Total length: 134.0 ft.
- Also called
- C&NW Bridge #655
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.86078, -91.21007 (decimal degrees)
43°51'39" N, 91°12'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/643842/4857967 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- La Crosse
- Inventory number
- BH 53003 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 20, 2017: Updated by John Marvig: Added Build Date from C&NW Bridge Records
- March 10, 2016: Updated by Luke: Added info
- November 26, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added dimensions
- September 19, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- August 15, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Railroad"
- July 27, 2012: Added by Luke Harden