Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Coon Creek on CTH G
- La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.7 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.73003, -90.96730 (decimal degrees)
43°43'48" N, 90°58'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/663708/4843896 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34735 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)