Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Markley Hollow Creek on CTH C
- Grant County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1999
Length of largest span: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 49.5 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.98750, -91.06500 (decimal degrees)
42°59'15" N, 91°03'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/657752/4761243 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34778 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)