UP - Meadow Hill Bridge
Wilson Creek Railroad Bridge
Bridge from neighboring street
Photo taken by John Marvig in May 2012
BH Photo #231909
Truss built 1896 at an unknown location and moved here 1943. Girder built 1905 at an unknown location and moved here 1957.
- Abandoned Quadrangular Warren through truss bridge over Wilson Creek on Abandoned railroad grade.
- Menomonie, Dunn County, Wisconsin
- Built 1943 and 1957 using relocated pieces, abandoned 2003
- - American Bridge Co. of New York (Deck Girder)
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railway (CMO)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Quadrangular lattice through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 196.0 ft.
- Also called
- UP - Wilson Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.88566, -91.92981 (decimal degrees)
44°53'08" N, 91°55'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/584514/4970805 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Menomonie North
- Inventory number
- BH 47518 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 4, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added original fabrication dates
- June 16, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added build date and builder
- December 9, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added categories "Pedimented portal bracing", "Riveted", "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railway", "Union Pacific Railroad"
- August 10, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added category "Railroad"
- January 4, 2011: Added by Matthew Lohry