Amnicon Falls Bridge 49-16-a[Map] Bowstring pony truss bridge over Amnicon River on Amnicon Falls State Park Trail Open to pedestrians Built ca. 1900 by Charles Horton, moved to Amnicon Fall State Park in 1930 and roof added in 1939.
Arrowhead Bridge[Map] Lost deck truss bascule bridge over St Louis Bay on US Highway 2 Demolished
Interstate Bridge[Map · Street View] Parker through truss bridge over St. Louis River on Fishing pier (former railroad, US 53) Open to pedestrians Built 1897; Swing span struck and replaced 1906; replaced by Blatnik Bridge 1961, all but northern span removed 1970's
Taylor Bridge[Map] Queenpost pony truss bridge over Middle River on Bayfield Road in Amnicon Replaced by new bridge and now in private ownership Built 1929-1930; Replaced by a new bridge in 1998 and moved to another location on dry ground.