Saylesville Road Bridge
Portal view from the east
Photo taken by Matt Lohry in May 2013
BH Photo #254076
This WAS a nice little bridge on a very quiet country road. The substructure on this bridge was made of wood but appeared to be in sound condition. The bridge was replaced in 2018.
- Lost Pony/through plate girder bridge over Rubicon River on Lrd Saylesville Road
- Rubicon, Dodge County, Wisconsin
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1937; rehabilitated 1945; replaced 2018
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 73.5 ft.
Total length: 76.4 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.30056, -88.43833 (decimal degrees)
43°18'02" N, 88°26'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/383336/4795196 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartford West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 56274 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 14, 2020: Updated by Matt Lohry: Bridge has been replaced.
- May 18, 2013: Added by Matt Lohry