WSOR - Troy Drive Overpass
A date of 1880 is given by the NBI. However, this bridge clearly replaced an 1896 girder in the 20th Century.
- Steel stringer bridge over Troy Drive on Railroad (WSOR)
- Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Wisconsin & Southern Railroad (WSOR)
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
- Also called
- CNW Troy Drive Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.13381, -89.38434 (decimal degrees)
43°08'02" N, 89°23'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/306074/4778433 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57053 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 14, 2018: New photos from John Marvig
- April 4, 2015: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- December 6, 2014: Photo imported by Dave King
- December 13, 2013: Updated by Robert Thompson: Tweaked spelling.
- July 9, 2013: Added by Dave King