Cranberry River Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Cranberry River on Lrd Cranberry Rive
- Bayfield County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 32.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.78894, -91.27337 (decimal degrees)
46°47'20" N, 91°16'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/631782/5183157 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86252 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 7, 2019: Added by Dana and Kay Klein