CN - Trout Brook Bridge
Partially destroyed by historic flooding June 2016.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Trout Brook on Unused Canadian National Railway
- Ashland County, Wisconsin
- Intact but closed to all traffic, Partially destroyed by floods June 2016
- - Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Soo Line Railroad (SOO)
- Wisconsin Central Ltd. (WC)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 35.0 ft.
Total length: 117.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.39234, -90.77399 (decimal degrees)
46°23'32" N, 90°46'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/671140/5140048 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87003 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 19, 2019: New Street View added by John Marvig