CWRR - Yakima River Bridge
looking south from Yakima Greenway Trail
Photo taken by Dave Cox in April 2017
The bridge was nearly destroyed in the flood of 1964. New temporary piers have replaced the original and bridge was put back in service
- Pratt through truss bridge over Yakima River on Central Washington Railroad
- Yakima, Yakima County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1891; Nnearly destroyed in the flood of 1964 and placed on new piers.
- - Lassig Bridge & Iron Works of Chicago, Illinois
- - Central Washington Railroad (CWRR)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.61579, -120.48874 (decimal degrees)
46°36'57" N, 120°29'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/692280/5165533 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 76601 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 17, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- April 16, 2017: Updated by Luke: Merged info from other entry.
- April 16, 2017: Added by Dave Cox