CWRR - Yakima River Bridge
looking south from Yakima Greenway Trail
Photo taken by Dave Cox in April 2017
BH Photo #387296
The bridge was nearly destroyed in the flood of 1964. New temporary piers have replaced the original and bridge was put back in service
- Pratt through truss bridge over Yakima River on Central Washington Railroad
- Yakima, Yakima County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1891; Nnearly destroyed in the flood of 1964 and placed on new piers.
- - Lassig Bridge & Iron Works of Chicago, Illinois
- - Central Washington Railroad (CWRR)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.61579, -120.48874 (decimal degrees)
46°36'57" N, 120°29'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/692280/5165533 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 76601 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 17, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- April 16, 2017: Updated by Luke: Merged info from other entry.
- April 16, 2017: Added by Dave Cox