Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Fork Pine Creek on First Street in Farmington
- Whitman County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.08778, -117.04722 (decimal degrees)
47°05'16" N, 117°02'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/496415/5214919 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34617 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 69.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)