Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Staley Creek on Staley Road
- Whitman County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.66917, -117.15250 (decimal degrees)
46°40'09" N, 117°09'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/488334/5168412 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34629 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 72.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)