Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Willow Creek on Seltice Road
- Whitman County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.15194, -117.09056 (decimal degrees)
47°09'07" N, 117°05'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/493134/5222053 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34634 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 57.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)