Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pine Creek on Farmington Road in Farmington
- Whitman County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.08944, -117.05306 (decimal degrees)
47°05'22" N, 117°03'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/495973/5215105 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34621 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)