Merriam Street Bridge
Merrian Street Bridge
Photo taken by Richard Doody in October 2012
BH Photo #420092
On the index of Ugly Bridges but recently rehabilitated. Definitely time to move it off the UB list. Fine example of 1920s city beautiful architecture.
- Bridge over Mill Creek Floodway on Merriam Street
- Walla Walla, Walla Walla County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.06869, -118.32681 (decimal degrees)
46°04'07" N, 118°19'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/397389/5102535 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 80883 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 28, 2018: Added by Richard Doody