Brown's Bridge 1922 - 2006
Photo taken by Richard Doody
BH Photo #420025
Over the Touchet River off WA124 east of Prescott
- Lost Warren through truss bridge over Touchet Riveron Brown Road
- Walla Walla County, Washington
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1922; Replaced 2000
- - J. Charles Thonney of Dixie, Washington (Contractor)
- L.O. Kennedy of Walla Walla, Washington (County Engineer)
- Warren through truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 131.9 ft.
Total length: 144.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.29311, -118.31448 (decimal degrees)
46°17'35" N, 118°18'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/398756/5127454 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 28, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added GPS
- March 28, 2018: Added by Richard Doody