Deshutes River Bridge
Olympia-Yashiro Friendship Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2014
BH Photo #306959
Olympia-Yashiro Friendship Bridge, the current bridge, is a Concrete Girder with 6 spans. Total length 749.1'-span 170'-width 65.9'. Crosses West Bay and the BNRR.
- Lost concrete arch bridge over Deshutes River on W. 4th Avenue in Olympia
- Olympia, Thurston County, Washington
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 950.2 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.04435, -122.90915 (decimal degrees)
47°02'40" N, 122°54'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/506901/5210096 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 34269 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 1, 2014: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Updated new bridge
- March 19, 2012: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com