BNSF - Seventh Avenue Overpass
Wide view from west side of Latah valley.
Photo taken by Kyle Jarvis in May 2012
BH Photo #339098
71' x 2x27' + 2x52' deck plate girders. 6 degree curvature with 0.8% grade. 52' in height. Built to Cooper E65 standards.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Seventh Avenue on BNSF Lakeside Subdivision
- Spokane, Spokane County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954 for Northern Pacific Railway. To Burlington Northern in 1970 merger. To BNSF in 1996 merger. A number of bridges had previously existed here, dating back to 1881.
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Deck plate girder on steel trestle towers.
Length of largest span: 71.0 ft.
Total length: 230.0 ft.
- Also called
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.64910, -117.44401 (decimal degrees)
47°38'57" N, 117°26'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/466654/5277395 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 69572 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 8, 2017: New photo from Kyle Jarvis
- October 8, 2015: Added by Kyle Jarvis