Argonne Road Bridge
Photo From WSDOT State Route Web
BH Photo #190270
This bridge should be considered historically significant as one of the oldest unaltered examples of a concrete curved t-beam overpass on I-90. The bridge predates the formation of the Interstate Highway System. The bridge retains original concrete balustrade railings, something very few of these overpass bridges retain.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over I-90 on Argonne Road
- Spokane County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954
- Concrete curved t-beam.
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 215.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.67363, -117.28275 (decimal degrees)
47°40'25" N, 117°16'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/478775/5280065 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spokane NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
BH 47022 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 14, 2010: New photos from Nathan Holth
- November 15, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth