Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rattler Run Creek on Main Street in Fairfield
- Spokane County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Span length: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.38518, -117.17329 (decimal degrees)
47°23'07" N, 117°10'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/486920/5247983 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 34555 (Bridgehunter.com ID)