Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dragoon Creek on North Road
- Spokane County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.88778, -117.42306 (decimal degrees)
47°53'16" N, 117°25'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/468230/5304346 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Deer Park
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 34551 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 71.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com