Pacific Highway Pilchuck Bridge
This bridge was built during the US 99 era. Built the same year as the Southbound I-5 Stillaguamish bridge was. There is a weight limit and is 1 lane until the replacement in 2027.
- Steel stringer bridge over Pilchuck Creek on Pacific Highway/ Old US 99
- Snohomish County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Going to be replaced in 2027 by new bridge
- Built 1933
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 180.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old US 99 Pilchuck Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.21375, -122.21856 (decimal degrees)
48°12'49" N, 122°13'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/558050/5340353 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 101455 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 23, 2022: Added by Richard McDonald