Swinomsh Channel Bridge
Photo taken by Douglas Butler in January 2018
BH Photo #415488
According to the Anacortes Museum and Maritime Heritage Center, this bridge opened to traffic in 1915. The bridge connected Morris Street in LaConner with Snee Oosh Road on the west side of the Swinomish Channel. In fact, the museum refers to this as the Morris Street Bridge.
The Rainbow Bridge, about a half mile south, replaced the Morris Street Bridge in 1957.