Chambers Creek Properties Pedestrian Bridge
Chambers Creek Properties Bridge
Photo taken by John Anderson in 2014
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #417814
This bridge takes people over the tracks and ends in mid-air, but allows access to the water via stairs. There is no other way to reach this beach. Eventually it will connect to a restored pier.
- Bridge over BNSF Tracks on Pedestrian, bike
- University Place, Pierce County, Washington
- Open to pedestrians only
- Since pedestrian and bike trail bridges are built for more than getting from here to there and carry lighter loads, they offer opportunity for unique designs.
- Also called
- The Bridge to Nowhere
- 15 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 80373 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2018: New video from John Anderson