BNSF - Puyallup River Bridge - Sumner
Photo taken by Steven Pavlov
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #340021
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Pratt through truss bridge over Puyallup River on BNSF RR
- Sumner, Pierce County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1905
- - Amtrak (AMTK)
- Amtrak Cascades
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 307.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.19665, -122.24994 (decimal degrees)
47°11'48" N, 122°14'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/556814/5227290 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56445 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 7, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- November 2, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- October 20, 2015: New photo from Luke
- July 31, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Amtrak Cascades", "Amtrak"
- June 1, 2013: Added by Luke Harden