Peterson Road Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Ohop Creek Overflow on Peterson Road
- Pierce County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.86972, -122.34472 (decimal degrees)
46°52'11" N, 122°20'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/549938/5190895 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 34452 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 94.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com