Willapa Hills Trail - Willapa River Bridge #2
Willapa River 2nd Crossing
Photo taken by Michael Goff on August 1, 2009
BH Photo #145671
Relocated from Yellowstone River Bridge near Reed Point, Montana in 1918. Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Pratt through truss bridge over Willapa River on Willapa Hills Trail
- Pacific County, Washington
- Open to pedestrians
- Future prospects
- Part of the Willapa Hills Rails to Trails Project.
- Truss originally fabricated 1896; Moved here from Br. #51 near Reed Point, Montana 1918
- - A & P Roberts Co. of Pencoyd, Pennsylvania (Contractor)
- Pencoyd Iron Works of Pencoyd, Pennsylvania (Fabricator)
- - Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- pin connected Pratt Through Truss
Length of largest span: 155.0 ft.
Total length: 201.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- NP - Willapa River Bridge #2
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.58168, -123.61831 (decimal degrees)
46°34'54" N, 123°37'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/452627/5158865 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 43281 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 30, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added original location from NP Authorization for Expenditure
- January 29, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- October 29, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- May 2, 2012: Updated by Neil Martel: Added category "Northern Pacific Railroad"
- March 19, 2012: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- August 25, 2009: Added by Michael Goff
- Mike Goff - michael [dot] goff [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com