Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Coal Creek on Mohler Road (CR 22250)
- Lincoln County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
- Concrete arch
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.41998, -118.30735 (decimal degrees)
47°25'12" N, 118°18'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/401389/5252665 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 34400 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com