Willapa Hills Trail - Chehalis River Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Garland in March 2015
BH Photo #324668
This is a two span bridge that has been converted into part of the Willapa Hills Trail. No data plaque or builder information, but it was probably built around 1900 for the Northern Pacific Railroad.
- Through truss bridge over Chehalis River on Willapa Hills Trail
- Lewis County, Washington
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- The bridge has two spans.
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 300.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.63851, -123.01906 (decimal degrees)
46°38'19" N, 123°01'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/498541/5164994 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 67618 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 6, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- May 16, 2015: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net