Klickitat River Bridge
This was the first pre-stressed, post-tensioned concrete girder bridge on a public highway in Washington State. The piers and abutments are from a previous bridge.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Klickitat R Overflow on Sr 142
- Klickitat County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Section 106 Review in Progress
- Built 1954
- Pre-Stressed Concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 90.9 ft.
Total length: 144.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.83367, -121.07975 (decimal degrees)
45°50'01" N, 121°04'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/649133/5077359 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 67678 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 31.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- December 16, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- May 19, 2015: Added by Nathan Holth