Edgewick Bridge 617B
Photo taken by Mike Garland in August 2016
BH Photo #388287
It has mirrors mounted along the length of the first horizontal brace at each entrance.
- Through truss bridge over South Fork Snoqualmie River on 468th Ave SE
- King County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- - Berger/Abam Engineers, Inc.
- Mowat Construction Co. of Woodinville, Washington
- Polygonal Warren through truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 205.1 ft.
Total length: 212.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.45390, -121.71647 (decimal degrees)
47°27'14" N, 121°42'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/596751/5256405 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Chester Morse Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 76816 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 27, 2017: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net