Meeker Street Bridge
- Warren through truss bridge over Green River on Meeker Street in Kent
- Kent, King County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 240.2 ft.
Total length: 245.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.37845, -122.26867 (decimal degrees)
47°22'42" N, 122°16'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/555205/5247480 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Des Moines
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory number
- BH 34297 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 3, 2021: New photos from John Bernhisel
- August 2, 2021: New photo from John Bernhisel
- February 14, 2011: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- K. A. Erickson
- Nathan Holth
- John Bernhisel - Johnmbernhisel [at] gmail [dot] com