Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Monarch (Wyman) Creek on Wishkah Road in Aberdeen Gardens
- Grays Harbor County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1976
- Concrete through arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.04500, -123.79167 (decimal degrees)
47°02'42" N, 123°47'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/439863/5210468 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Aberdeen Gardens
- Inventory number
- BH 34247 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)