Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Monarch (Wyman) Creek on Wishkah Road in Aberdeen Gardens
- Grays Harbor County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1976
- Concrete through arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.04417, -123.79278 (decimal degrees)
47°02'39" N, 123°47'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/439863/5210468 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Aberdeen Gardens
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory number
- BH 34247 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com