Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over West Fork Humptulips River
- Grays Harbor County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 164.7 ft.
Total length: 221.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.37881, -123.79445 (decimal degrees)
47°22'44" N, 123°47'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/440030/5247567 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Quinault East
- Average daily traffic
- Inventory number
- BH 34243 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com