Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Rocky Coulee Diversion Canal on Access road
- Grant County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.7 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.19804, -119.17861 (decimal degrees)
47°11'53" N, 119°10'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/334986/5229474 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 86654 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com