Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dry Creek on Q Road NE
- Grant County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.58020, -119.12787 (decimal degrees)
47°34'49" N, 119°07'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/339989/5271836 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartline SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2019)
- Inventory number
- BH 34215 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2099)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 70.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com