Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck truss bridge over Foster Creek on Pearl Hill Road
- Douglas County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958; rehabilitated 2003
- - Cherf Brothers (Contractor)
- Sandy Kay Builders (Contractor)
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 127.0 ft.
Total length: 308.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.99389, -119.64694 (decimal degrees)
47°59'38" N, 119°38'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/302533/5319011 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Chief Joseph Dam
- Inventory number
- BH 34207 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)