Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Patit Creek on Third Street in Dayton
- Columbia County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1965
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.32389, -117.98056 (decimal degrees)
46°19'26" N, 117°58'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/424517/5130501 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 34190 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)