BNSF - Washougal River Bridge
This is the view from SE 6th Avenue.
Photo taken by Mike Garland in October 2015
BH Photo #353893
The bridge, built in 1908, consists of two 200-foot through truss spans with a 50-foot deck plate girder approach span.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Washougal River on Railroad (BNSF)
- Camas, Clark County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement. Bridge available for reuse.
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Spokane, Portland & Seattle Railway (SPS)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 200.0 ft.
Total length: 550.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.58428, -122.39641 (decimal degrees)
45°35'03" N, 122°23'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/547086/5048037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 60332 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 22, 2016: New photos from Mike Garland
- March 16, 2015: New photo from Nathan Holth
- January 22, 2015: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.... but available for reuse.
- March 20, 2014: Added by Luke Harden
- Nathan Holth
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net