BNSF - Washougal River Bridge (Old)
This is the view from SE 6th Avenue.
Photo taken by Mike Garland in October 2015
BH Photo #353893
The bridge, built in 1908, consists of two 200-foot through truss spans with a 50-foot deck plate girder approach span.
- August 31, 2019: Updated by Luke: Replaced 2017
- May 22, 2016: New photos from Mike Garland
- March 16, 2015: New photo from Nathan Holth
- January 22, 2015: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.... but available for reuse.
- March 20, 2014: Added by Luke Harden
- Nathan Holth
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net